A bespoke suit is made exclusively for you after taking your 27 measurements to make sure it fits you perfectly. Off the rack suits are made according to your shoulder size, but it is not necessary that everybody with same shoulder size will have same sleeve length, waist, thighs, length etc. Moreover, you will find less variety in off the rack suits, as they have the choices which a large percentage of population would be comfortable to buy, hence bespoke suit gives you a chance to stand out of the crowd.
A: There are 3 main steps.
1. Discuss your requirements with our fashion advisors. You can even bring a garment to be copied or a style from a magazine that you would like to be copied.
2. Select the fabrics you desire. There are over 25,000 fabric swatches to choose from.
3. Let us take your measurements along with digital photographs so that we can collect additional information about your body shape and size.
A: All orders are hand tailored in our workshops in Hong Kong and China.
A: It takes 5-6 weeks for your suit to be delivered to you from the date of your order.
A: Yes, once our professional fashion consultant measures you, we will have your measurements and style preferences on file thus reordering suits is much easier in the future.
A: 90% of the time, after taking all your measurements and asking about your preferences, the garment fits you perfectly, but it is also about personal preferences and sometimes customers want the garment to be altered slightly. In such a condition, our fashion consultant comes to you checks the fitting, collects the garment, gives it to the local tailor for alteration and returns it to you in 3-7 days without any extra cost to you.
A: Our prices are one of the USPs of our service. We save money by outsourcing the stitching process to Hong Kong and we pass these savings to our customers by offering good prices:
Our fully tailored 2 piece suits range from 399 Euros to 1199 Euros.
Fully tailored shirts range from 69 Euros to 149 Euros
Overcoats range from 599 Euros to 999 Euros
A: We can talk about this all day long as we have a long list of good reasons to choose us. We will list few of them below:
1) First and foremost; you wear a suit to look sharp and a tailor made suit achieves that objective in a much better way than the suits from regular stores, as it is made exclusively for you and hence fits you perfectly.
2) The price of a good quality suit from a regular store is almost the same as our fully tailored suit as we outsource the stitching process to Hong Kong. We do not have any retail stores, so less taxes hence we save money on these fronts and we pass these savings to our customers by offering very good prices.
3) Convenience – We come to your office or home to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible. Shopping with us takes less time than driving to a mall and back. Probably less time than waiting for your wife to get ready to go to the mall 🙂
4) Variety – We have thousands of fabrics with different colors and patterns to choose from which is not available at regular stores.
5) Good customer service gives us a significant edge over other stores or tailors. We have 90% customer retention rate because of our good service. Taking it to next level, we alter your suit for one year even if you gain or loose weight.
A: Of course! Since the suit is being made exclusively for you, you can choose any feature you want. For suits you can choose the lapel style, number of buttons in front and on sleeves, slanting or straight pocket, extra ticket pocket, color of lining inside the jacket. Even the minute details like color of button hole stitching can be customized. For shirts, you can choose any cuff style, pocket style, location of your initials. You can have different fabric inside the collar. For trousers you can choose number of pleats in front, turn ups at the bottom, pocket style. This is the beauty of bespoke suit that you don’t have to make any compromise.
A: This should be more of a concern for us than for you, so stop worrying about it. We are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied. We will alter the garment for you FREE of charge till it meets your expectations.
A: Yes, your suit is absolutely ready to wear and dry cleaned when you receive it. However, please don’t forget to steam iron it before wearing it for the first time.
A: Yes, our business grows only through the good words spread by our valued customers and more than a policy it is our way of saying “Thanks” to you for caring about us.
1) We make a FREE shirt for you just for giving us 5 names from your address book who you think might be interested in our services, even if they don’t buy anything from us.
2) If 4 of your references buy suits from us, we make a suit for you for FREE.
3) If less than 4 of your references buy suits from us, you get 20% discount on your suit for each reference who ordered a suit.